The province expects to enter Phase 1 as of June 14, 2021.
The stay-at-home orders will remain in place until June 02. However, some restrictions on outdoor activities, such as golf and tennis, will be relaxed as of 12:01 AM on May 22, 2021.
Ontario will be slowly opened up with a 3 phased approach. The province will remain in each phase for at least 21 days to evaluate trends before moving onto the next phase.
- Allowing outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people
- Outdoor dining with up to 4 people per table
- Non-essential retail at 15 percent capacity
- Outdoor gatherings of up to 25 people
- Outdoor sports and leagues, personal care services where face coverings can be worn and with capacity limits
- Indoor religious services, rites, or ceremony gatherings at 15 percent capacity
- Indoor sports and recreational fitness
- Indoor dining, museums, art galleries and libraries, and casinos and bingo halls, with capacity limits